If you have forgotten your password or want to change it, the following steps will guide you through the process to reset it.
- On the RAE Login Page click on the Forgot Password link.
- You will be redirected to a password reset page where you must enter your primary email address and click Continue.
- You should receive an email with further instructions and a password reset link. Please check your email inbox (including the spam or junk folder) for this message. The email is sent from RAE Technology (email@example.com) and the subject line is 'RAE Login Password Reset'.
If you do not receive the email within a few minutes, please ensure you enter the correct email address and click Resend email.
- Open the email and click on the password reset link provided. This will redirect you to a page where you can create a new password.
Note, the link in the email is only valid for 30 minutes after you requested it. If the time has passed, return to step one.
- Enter a strong and unique password with the specific requirements below. Learn more about creating easy to remember passwords or password managers here.
Your password must contain:
- At least 8 characters
- At least 3 of the following:
- Lower case letters (a-z)
- Upper case letters (A-Z)
- Numbers (0-9)
- Special Characters (e.g.!@#$%^&*)
6. Once you have entered your new password, click Reset password to finalize the process.
7. Click Back to the RAE Login page to sign in using your new password.