We are making it easier for you to upload a video to your Public Agent Profile page on REALTOR.ca
Effective November 1, 2022, we will also send the YouTube video link you have added to your Member Portal Profile Pages as part of the Data Feed that we send to REALTOR.ca.
Your Agent Profile page on REALTOR.ca could look like this based on the information you have entered:
If you already uploaded a YouTube via your REALTOR.ca profile page?
- For those Members that had uploaded a video directly to REALTOR.ca profile pages, we have copied your video link to your Member Portal profile pages for you.
- After this update, if you want to change the video URL, you need to change it via the member portal social link as shown by clicking here.
- NOTE: ALways ensure you are pasting the ENTIRE URL linking to your video
- For Members: The video from the member portal page will be mapped to the "About Me" video field on REALTOR.ca.
- For Brokerage/Office: The video from the member portal page will be mapped to the "About Us" video field on REALTOR.ca
- Want a second video? You will need to go to REALTOR.ca Profile pages and upload it manually into the second spot.
But Please note the primary video as identified above will always come from your Member Portal Profile page.