If you want to change the Shackle Code on your Supra Lockbox, there are a few simple steps that you need to follow.
To get started:
- You must have your Keybox present in order to program it.
- Keybox must be in the member's inventory
- You need to know the current shackle code.
To add a keybox to your inventory:
- Open the eKey app on your phone and select "My Keyboxes"
- Tap "Add Keybox"
- Enter the current Shackle code into the window that appears
- Activate the Keybox by pressing up on the tray
Keybox will now appear in your inventory
To change the shackle code:
- From My Keyboxes, select the keybox you want to change
- Select "Program Keybox"
- Click on the Shackle Code that you want to change
NOTE: Remember what the current shackle code is as you will need to enter it shortly
- Enter the NEW Shackle code that you wish to use, ensuring you enter the same new code in both fields, then click Save.
- Click Program at the bottom of the page, and activate the Lockbox by pressing up on the Keytray
- The window will popup asking you to enter in the shackle code
IMPORTANT: This is the previous shackle code prior to changing it.
- The bar at the top will indicate that Keybox is being programmed
- Success ribbon across the top will indicate successful programming of the keybox with the new shackle code.