Any questions you have about an enhancement request you have made, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paragon Classic
- Paragon Connect
- Condo Name, Areas & Community Updates
Price Analysis Widget in Listing Input/Maintenance
Black Knight and the RAE are very excited to announce the release of the Price Analysis feature, which can be used by agents to determine pricing by viewing the Potential Buyers. The feature can be accessed from the menu bar of the Listing Input Form for a current Full, Partial or Subject Property Listing.
Click 'Price Analysis to open the widget.
The Potential Buyers are based on current saved searches that would include the property and are assigned to clients in Paragon, Paragon Connect and any searches saved by clients in the Collaboration Center. The name of the buyers will never be provided, only a count of how many potential buyers there are.
Armed with the Potential Buyers you can enter a New Price into the interactive widget and click Recalculate Buyers to determine the effective change on potential buyers.
From here, you can click Use New Price and the widget will auto-pop the new price onto the form or you can close the widget to end. This will be an incredible tool that agents can show clients or potential clients to help determine pricing and/or to help motivate them to list.
NOTE: It is the responsibility of the agent to ensure the new price matches the contract/amendment. If any changes are made the client needs to be aware and sign the appropriate paperwork prior to using the new price.
Collaboration Center Client Property Search on Main Tab
To help promote the property search feature in the Collaboration Center for your contacts, Property Search has been moved to a tab on the dashboard. This will allow the search feature to be more visible to your contact. It is only found on larger resolutions (PCs, tablets), and has no impact on mobile users.
User Interface (UI) Changes
Top App Bar
The top bar has been modified as a first step toward using your browser to control navigation (back and forward). The profile menu and home button have been moved into the left navigation menu ().
Theme Colours Removed
The theme colours will be removed from the Paragon Connect system. The new app bar and elements are not ready for additional theme colours. In the future, we will look to reimplement theme options.
Edit Profile Images
|The profile image in previous versions of Paragon Connect allowed you to upload or snap a new profile image. This feature will be added back in a future release. You can still perform this action by clicking on the agent profile image on the dashboard.|
The Contacts has been upgraded to support several new features and future updates.
The previous version used 25% of the top section with headers, search bars, buttons, etc. and took up valuable space. The new version places the actions in the new top bar allowing you to view twice as many contacts as before.
|To search for a contact, simply tap on the search icon. The top app bar is replaced with a search bar and you can quickly start searching for any contact. As you begin typing it will start searching for your contacts.|
The filter has been updated to allow you to quickly find contacts. Rather than a full screen, you are left on the screen and open a drawer below the contact list.
You now have the ability to delete one or more contacts. From the contact list, tap on the phone, it automatically checks the contact. You can select multiple contacts by tapping contact images. Once a contact is selected, you will notice the top app bar changes to show the actions you can perform. Tap the X to cancel your selection or tap the overflow (three-dot icon) and choose Delete to remove the contacts.
The contact record has been updated and enhanced to make room to support several future contact features. The buyer and seller content are still available; however, the location of this information has been updated.
The Buyer link found on the contact view will take you to the Collaboration Center categories like it does today on the mobile. Each of these is linkable to view the listings in each category. Future enhancements are planned for this screen to manage your sites, communications, searches and more.
The seller content is also the same as it was prior to this new contact view. You will find all the same statistical data, hits, counts, and more. Additional updates are planned for this module including managing your sell side options, competition information and more.
Compose Email Updates
How you select an email and how you compose an email in Paragon Connect has been updated. Contacts can sometimes have more than one email address. The new contact viewer allows you to choose one or more email addresses at a time before you compose the message. You will also find that the email module has been updated. A new layout has been applied to make composing an email easier and more standard.
Auto Complete Address Book
As you begin to type an email address or a contact, a list of possible matches based on the email address found in your address book will appear. This will help you quickly find and compose an email.
Currently it is only found in the contact view but will be added to other areas of Paragon Connect in the future.
Phone Number Updates
|Like the email interactions, the phone or call interactions have been updated as well. It’s not uncommon that a contact has a cell phone, work phone, or maybe even a land line number. Rather than just using the primary phone number, Paragon Connect now allows you to choose which phone number to contact. If you are on a mobile phone, when choosing a phone number, it will prompt you to either to make a call or send a text.|
While using a mobile device, clicking on the phone icon will not only display all available phone numbers, but it will also provide you with a SMS option. Clicking this icon will launch your default native texting app. This will allow you to instantly text your contact without having to switch to your texting app.
Note: We are unable to determine which phone number is a mobile phone only so all phone numbers will have this option displayed next to it.
Logging into systems that require a password may not be fun, especially when password requirements are very strict and require random capitalization, numbers, special characters, etc. To help make the login process a bit easier, Black Knight has handed a show password option. While you are in a secure location, you can tap on the eyeball icon and when you type your password you will see the actual text you are typing.
Condo Name, Areas & Community Updates
- La Maison Condos (Bonnyville)
- NorthPointe West (Northmount, Wetaskiwin)
- NorthPointe Gardens (Northmount, Wetaskiwin)
- One at Keswick (Keswick Area, Edmonton)
- Pelican View (Pelican View Estates, Camrose County)
- Gabel Cottage in Westlock is now Gable Cottage
- MacRae (St. Paul County)
- Owlseye (St. Paul County)
- St. Brides (St. Paul County)
- Foisy (St. Paul County)
- St. Paul County
- St. Brides
- Ashmount (St. Paul County)
- Lac Sante (St. Paul County)
- Frog Lake (St. Paul County)
- Lac Bellevue
- Lac St. Cyr
- Laurier Lake
- Lower Therien
- Perch Lake
- Lac Ste. Anne County
- Fern Creek Lake
- Fern Valley
- Fisherman's Cove
- Grizzly Trail Heights
- Lake Arnault
- Lakeside Estates (Lac Ste. Anne)
- Lucerne Beach
- Paddle River
- Ste. Anne Park
- Foatingstone Lake, St. Paul County (mapped to Floatingstone, St. Paul County)
- Lake Arnault RV Resort
- Cold Lake
- Aspen Ridge_CL is now Aspen Ridge (Cold Lake)
- Lakeside Estates is now Lakeside Estates (Leduc)
- Industrial Park is now Leduc Industrial Park
- Rural Bonnyville
- Lakeside Estates_MBON is now Lakeside Estates (Bonnyville M.D.)
- Rural Lac Ste. Anne
- Aspen Hills_CLSA is now Aspen Hills (Lac Ste. Anne)
- Bay Bridge Park is now Bay Bridge Estates
- Birchwood_CLSA is now Birchwood Estates
- Darwell Rolling Wood is now Rolling Woods Estates
- Eagle Ridge_CSLA is now Eagle Ridge (Lac Ste. Anne)
- Golden Glen Estate is now Golden Glen Estates
- Highland Park_CLSA is now Highland Park (Lac Ste. Anne)
- Hillview Estates_CLSA is now Hillview Estates (Lac Ste. Anne)
- Kildeer Beach is now Killdeer Beach
- Mission Creek is now Mission Creek Estates
- Paradise Estate is now Paradise Estates
- Spruce Lane Estate is now Spruce Lane Estates
- Warwa Estate is now Warwa Estates
- Winkleman Beach_CLSA is now Winkleman Beach (Lac Ste. Anne)
- Tuscany Hills_CLSA is now Tuscany Hills (Lac Ste. Anne)
- Forest West is now Forest West Estates
- Greentree Estate is now Greentree Estates
- Knob Hill Acres is now Knob Hill
- Woodland Bay Estate is now Woodland Bay Estates
- Rural St. Paul
- Floatingstone Estates is now Floatingstone
- Hillside Estates_CPSP is now Hillside Estates (St. Paul County)
- Rural Two Hills
- Lac Sante is now Lac Sante (Two Hills County)
- Rural Westaskiwin
- Lakeside Estates_CWET is now Lakeside Estates (Wetaskiwin County)
Know of a condo/community/mobile home park that is new or not on Paragon?
Email the name, legal description, address and Listing ID# (if available) to email@example.com.