Any questions you have about an enhancement request you have made, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Collaboration Center Client Property Searches Updates
- Paragon Connect Auto Detect Login on Mobile Devices
- Canadian Mortgage Calculator for ConnectView
- Listing Input, Condo Names & Community Updates (Effective September 28)
Collaboration Center Client Property Searches Update
The Collaboration Center client property search has undergone minor changes to help enhance the search process. Below are just a few of the changes that were introduced.
A new reset button has been added to the Collaboration Center search bar. This reset option will allow your client to reset the property search back to the default criteria as to when first opened. This way if they want to start their search over they can click the reset button.
Prior to this release, the Collaboration Center search defaulted to a price range of $350K - $750K. In some housing markets, that range wouldn’t produce any results. Some markets are much higher and some are much lower. Rather than providing a default price range, the property search will no longer default to any range. It should return all prices based on the map viewing area.
Another change to the price component is the removal of the price slider. We found that the slider was difficult to move in increments that made it easy to set a min and max price, and it also maxed out at 3.4 million dollars. Now the price contains a min and max input field that the client can use to input their own price ranges. The top label has also been renamed to just say “Price”.
While Hovering over a pin, the Collaboration Center showed a hover control above the pin. This was duplicate information found in the mini-preview when clicking or tapping on a pin. It has been removed.
Want to set up searching for your Clients on their Collaboration Center sites?
Visit the RAE’s Knowledge Base to learn how.
Paragon Connect Auto Detect Login on Mobile Devices
Paragon and Paragon Connect both have their own login page, however, if you attempt to access Paragon from a mobile device, the auto-detect page will appear. Prior to this release, you will see two options, do you want to access “Paragon MLS” or “Paragon Connect”?
For the best mobile experience, we recommend using Paragon Connect and the new auto-detect page was built to make it easier to navigate to it. You can still access Paragon Classic by clicking the “Go to Paragon Desktop” link below the primary button.
|Before the Release||New|
Canadian Mortgage Calculator for ConnectView
We have enhanced the Paragon Connect Detail View and the ConnectView report to support a configurable calculator. The current calculator was generic and not a Canadian version. The calculator has been updated to a Canadian Mortgage Calculator.
Listing Input, Condo Name & Community Updates (Effective September 28)
Working with the Member Services Committee, the RAE continues to work on furthering the strategic goals and data integrity of the Association’s MLS® System. On September 27th, the following changes will be implemented in Paragon:
- Parking Plan Type
- Attached Garage and Detached Garage will be removed – these values are redundant as they are already under the Parking field.
- See Remarks will be removed
- The value ‘Non-smoking Building’ will be added
- Metro Park Place (Central McDougall, Edmonton)
- East End
- East Gateway
- Poplar Grove (Camrose)
- Southside Mobile Home Park
- Sparling Industrial
- West End
City of Wetaskiwin:
The City of Wetaskiwin previously did not have any communities. We have added the community the following community names.
- Annexation - 03
- Annexation - 92
- Aspen Ridge (Wetaskiwin)
- Camp Meadows
- Central Industrial Park
- City Center North
- City Center South
- East Centennial
- East Central
- Garden Meadows
- Glendale (Wetaskiwin)
- Highway Central
- Highway North
- Highway South
- Highway 13 North
- North Centennial
- Northmount (Wetaskiwin)
- Old Centennial
- Parkdale (Wetaskiwin)
- Railway Properties
- Simpson Park
- South Centennial
- Southeast Industrial (Wetaskiwin)
- West Central (Wetaskiwin)
- Westaskiwin Common
Rural Strathcona County:
- Belvedere Heights
- Lynley Ridge & Camelot Square
- Queensdale Place
- Richlyn Estates & Jaymoor
- TR-City Estates is now Tri City Estates
- Aspen Ridge_CL is now Aspen Ridge (Cold Lake)
- Parkview Estates is now Parkview Estates (Cold Lake)
- Northmount is now Northmount (Edmonton)
- Southeast Industrial is now Southeast Industrial (Edmonton)
- West Commercial_LEDU is now West Commerical (Leduc)
- Glendale is now Glendale (Red Deer)
Rural Parkland County
- Parkview Estates is now Parkview Estates (Parkland)
Rural Strathcona County
- Sconaglen is now Sconaglen and Park Estates
Rural Sturgeon County
- Aspen Ridge is now Aspen Ridge (Sturgeon County)
- Century Meadows_CAMR is now Century Meadows (Camrose)
- Downtown_CAMR is now Downtown (Camrose)
- Grandview_CAMR is now Grandview (Camrose)
- Mohler is now Mohler Industrial
- Mount Pleasant_CAMR is now Mount Pleasant (Camrose)
- Parkridge is now Park Ridge
- Parkview Estates_CAMR is now Parkview (Camrose)
- Rosedale_CAMR is now Rosedale (Camrose)
- Stoney Creek is now Stoney Ridge
- Valleyview_CAMR is now Valleyview (Camrose)
- Victoria Park_CAMR is now Victoria Park (Camrose)
- West Park is now Westpark
- Westmount_CAMR is now Westmount (Camrose)
- Liberty Village
- East Grandview
Know of a condo/community/mobile home park that is new or not on Paragon?
Email the name, legal description, address and Listing Id# (if available) to email@example.com.