A Supra keyholder can invite you to access their Bluetooth® iBox™ (the iBox BT-LE) using your smartphone.
Your smartphone must be an Android, BlackBerry, or iPhone. Please go to www.supraekey.com and select the Certified Devices link for more information about supported devices.
One-Time Only: Install eKEY App and Setup Account
You will receive a text message on your smartphone when a Supra user invites you to access a Supra iBox BT. Select the link in the text message and follow the instructions to download the eKEY app and register.
There are 4 steps to follow:
- Download eKEY app to your smartphone
- Accept the terms & conditions
- Provide your account information
- Enter authorization code from text message into eKEY app
Open an iBox BT using your Smartphone
You will receive a text message and an email each time a Supra user grants you permission to open an iBox BT.
You’ll need your updated eKEY app on your smartphone and the 4-digit PIN you selected to access the listing keys in the key container on an iBox BT.
- Select the eKEY icon to open the eKEY application.
- Select the Obtain Key and enter your 4-digit PIN.
- If you are using an iPhone or iPad, connect your eKEY Adapter to your iPhone and select Begin. Point the infrared lens on the eKEY Adapter at the infrared lens on the iBox.
- If you are using an Android or BlackBerry, select Begin or OK and press up on the bottom of the iBox BT to turn it on.
- Upon success, press up on the bottom of the iBox to release the key container.