Is there a report you want to add/remove just that one field? Or maybe change the order/location of some of the fields? With Editable Reports, you can do just that! You can even remove all fields and put the fields you want in the spaces provided.
Editing a report on the fly allows the report's 'look and feel’ to be consistent while having the ability to customize the information presented based on your individual business needs. When customizing a report this way, it will change the original until the report is Restored back to the default.
The following guide will walk you through how to:
If the field you select is a Feature (Multi-Select)
- Tip 1: Feature (Multi-select) fields (e.g. SITE INFLUENCES) label will show in all caps and if the field has no values, that feature category is ignored and another field/feature category moves up to replace it in the report, on a property-by-property basis.
- Tip 2: You can add individual values from a Feature (Multi-select) field to the report. It will display as a Yes/No field. For example, if you want to show the field value 'Walkout Basement' from the Amenities/Features' field.
Edit an Editable Report
Step 1: Click on Search then click a class under Search by Class.
Step 2: Enter your search criteria and click Search.
Step 3: On the right-hand side click on Reports.
Step 4: Click on Details and click the report you would like to edit. The following reports are editable:
- Edit Agent 2.0
- MLS Client
- Agent Map & Details
- 6 Per Page (MultiUps Folder)
- Edit CMA Agent (MultiUps Folder)
- Edit CMA Client (MultiUps Folder)
- Vertical Comparison (MultiUps Folder)
Step 5: Hover over Customize then click Fields.
Step 6: The Edit window will open. Grey sections can’t be customized. White sections can be customized by double-clicking on the box.
Step 7: Double click the section you wish to customize.
Step 8: The Field Preferences window will open.
- Type the name of the field you are looking to add.
- Available fields
- The left column of fields is the available fields you can add.
- Editing Tools
- The editing tools in the middle of the tool allow you to add, remove or position the fields higher or lower in the section.
- Click Sort Select your sort to three levels and click Save in the top right of the popup window.
- Selected fields
- The right column of fields is the fields that will display on the report.
- No Label
- Select the checkmark box to display the value/remarks without a field label. This is useful for fields like Public Remark.
- Short Label
- Select the checkmark box to display a shortened version of the field label. The shortened version is displayed in the Code
- Short Value
- Select the checkmark box to use the short description of the value instead of the full description. This is handy if you are low on space.
- Restore to Default
- Clicking Restore to Default will Restore only this section's fields to the original fields.
- Click Save once you are done customizing.
CAUTION: When adding additional fields into a section; if all of the fields on a listing contain data, you risk having the report not display all the information that exceeds the section frame. In this case, open up that section and revert to default before re-adding fields.
Step 9: To preview your edits to the report, at the top right of the window, select
Step 10: Enter a Listing ID# and click Submit ***IMPORTANT to NOTE: Pressing Enter closes the window***
Step 11: Select Customize to return to the edit window.
Step 12: When you have finished customizing the report, click Save and Close.
Restore to Default
The following steps will walk you through how to return to the original version of the report.
Step 1: Hover over Customize then click fields.
Step 2: Click Restore Defaults in the top right-hand corner.
Step 3: A pop-up window will open asking you to confirm you want to restore the default fields/values. Click Ok to continue.