The following guide will walk you through the Collaboration Center so you can familiarize yourself with the site to help your clients.
Top Banner and Tabs
The top of the page use the menu, banner and tabs to navigate the site.
- Menu: Click to return to the Dashboard, run a Property Search, My Searches - your client's saved searches, Saved Folders, Communication and Seller Side Activity (if you have enabled for your client) and Logout
- Property Search: Opens the property search so your clients can create searches for themselves (only appears if you have given your client this option).
- Client Image: Click to add an image of your client(s) to personalize the site for them.
- Contact Me: Opens your Agent Information page, including your contact information and about me message.
- Tabs: Use to navigate between the Buyer Activity, Seller Activity and Property Search. Each only displays if enabled for the client.
- Sub Tabs: These tabs are specific to each tab and will change depending on which tab you are on.
Listing Activity: Displays the dashboard and matches from the client’s searches.
Communication: Click to view a centralized comment timeline. Here you will see all comments made by you and your clients. A badge showing a new comment will show will only when comments made by you, the agent, but not your clients.
Custom Folders: Click to view the custom folders.
Activity: Displays the listing activity of the listing including number prospective buyers have viewed the listing, how many times it has been marked as a favourite, possible or reject and more.
Competition: The map displays any Active or Sold listings in the last six months up to a 10 mile radius or 50 matches, whichever comes first.
Search Criteria: Contains search fields that are common in almost any consumer search.
Dashboard, Filter & Sorting Listings
Information for Updates and My Listings display at the top of the page for an at-a-glance overview of all site activity.
Clicking on each title will filter the listings displayed below the dashboard. The page will initially open under Updates and displays all updates.
This section will display updates, new matches, price changes, status changes, listings with an open house and listings with a first photo added.
Open Houses will display any matches that have a scheduled open house in the next 30 days. Clicking on the notice will direct you to thumbnail view and provide the Open House information.
New Listings will start out under Undecided and be moved into the applicable category based on marking the listing as a Favorite, Possible or Reject.
If you find a specific property or properties that are perhaps outside of your clients’ search parameters, but you would still like to show them to your clients, you can place them in the client’s Listing Cart. Listings placed in the client’s Listing Cart are sent automatically to the Collaboration Center and display as Recommended
Learn how to add listings to a listing cart here.
Saved Searches Drop Down
If there are multiple Saved Searches for an individual client, they can be accessed through the Saved Searches drop down menu. Click the individual Search Name to display just those results.
Filtering by a search will update the listing counts within the dashboard Saved Listings (Undecided, Favorite, Possible) and Updates (Total Updates, New Matches, Price Changes, Status Changes).
Below My Listings, you can choose how to sort the listings. It will sort Newest to Oldest by default.
Available sort options for listings:
- Price High to Low
- Price Low to High
- Newest to Oldest Match (Default)
- Oldest to Newest Match
Learn about the different listings views here.