Agent Image on Collaboration Center
The agent image uploaded to the Collaboration Center must be a square image. To help you upload a square image, follow the steps below.
How to change your Agent Image in Collaboration Center
- From the Preferences menu, select Collab Center.
- Click Agent Information on the left-hand side.
- Click on Update Photo at the top.
- Click on Upload Image, on the top left of the pop-up window. Your Agent Image must be a square. If it is not, see the additional directions below before you proceed with the next steps.
- Click +Add Files to open the image you would like to use.
- Click Start Upload.
- Click on the image to highlight it in orange if it is not automatically highlighted yet.
- Click on Insert Image, on the top left of the pop-up window.
(Note: Updating the Collaboration Center Agent Image does not affect your main Agent Image.)
Resize your photo
If you need to resize your photo, use the Crop Tool at the bottom of the Agent Information page to access the third-party app Croppola.
- Drop your photo in the location provided or click to choose a photo.
- The photo will automatically be cropped, or you can manually adjust the square, if needed.
- Click Download this crop to download the image to your computer and return to step 4.