There are four ways you can view listings on the Collaboration Center; thumbnail view, tile view, map view and a full detail view.
The thumbnail view is the default view. Several listings can be viewed on a page with an abbreviated description. If there are more than three listings, more listings will display as you scroll down.
- Update Badge: Shows what type of update the listing is. For example, in the image above it is a new match.
- Primary Photo
- Listing Status
- Address, Area/City, Listing ID# and Class
- Public Remarks: Displays a snippet of the public remarks. Click View Detail to view the complete remarks.
- Beds, Baths, FlrArea SF and Days on Market
- Categories and Custom Folder: Select a category for the listing and add to a custom folder.
- Price Change Arrow: Displays if the price has increased or decreased.
- View Detail: Click to view the full detail view.
- Share: Click to send the listing as an email, comment on the listing or request a showing (more information on each later in the guides)
The Tile view is a popular view that focuses on the photos with a sub-set of data. Most of the data (minus the remarks field) and functions in tile view resemble those in Thumbnail view.
Click on the Map View icon to see saved listings on the map. The listings will appear as individual flags and/or clusters depending on the zoom level of the map. Double click on the map to zoom down to view a location or use the manual zoom controls.
A circle with a number indicates a cluster of listings. Click on the number or zoom in to separate out the individual flags.
Hover over a flag to see more detail.
Click on the flag to open the map detail window.
To view more information about the property, click on View Detail. The View Detail button appears on the thumbnail view, tile view and the map detail window in map view.
The Detail View “floats” on top of the List which allows you to return to where you were in the list.
You can jump to the tabs (Photos & Map and Property Info) or simply scroll down the page.
You can navigate through the photos by clicking on the large photo or by clicking directly on a photo located on the right.
Click on the large photo to view photos on a full screen, slideshow view.
Where applicable, click the Street View tab for a street perspective.
Comments and Request a Showing
Below the Photos & Map, you can add a comment or view previous comments and your client is able to send you a showing request.