Keep track of your upcoming open houses/tours, soon to expire listings and tasks within your calendar so that Paragon can help you organize your schedule.
Click the blue gear () to customize.
Select from the following event types you wish to display on the calendar widget.
- Listings due to expire: Everyday, seven days prior to your listings expiry date (not including the day it expires) it will display Listing ID # E------- (Address) will expire on <date>.
- Contact Tasks: View tasks you created that are assigned to a specific contact.
- Tours and Open Houses: Display your scheduled tours and open houses.
You can view the calendar in four ways: Day, Weekend, Week and Monthly.
A pop-up window will open displaying the day you were viewing at the time.
A pop-up window will open displaying the upcoming weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
A pop-up window will open displaying the upcoming week.
A pop-up window will open displaying the current month.
The following steps guide you through adding an event.
On any view, click the green plus sign ().
Enter the following information: Title (A), Location (B), Event Type (C), Start Date/Time, End Date/Time and All Day Event (D), Recurring Event? (E) and the Event Description (G) using the Rich Text Editor (F) to format.
If this event is recurring you can select Daily, Weekly or Monthly and then choose the desired time-frequency and how long you want the recurring event to appear.
- When selecting Daily: You can set your event to occur every day, every second day, or every 137 days if you prefer. or choose Every Weekday. This will display the event Monday through Friday but not on Saturday or Sunday.
- When selecting Weekly: You can set your event to occur every week, every other week, or less often. You can specify which day(s) the events fall on. In the example below, we are repeating our event every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- When selecting Monthly: You can set your event to occur either on certain days of the month (for example the 3rd and the 17th) or on a specific day of the week (such as the 2nd Monday) of every month, every other month, or more.
- When selecting Yearly: You can set your event to occur yearly, and you can specify which month(s) you would like your event to occur in and the day.
- After entering in all of your event details, click Save.