Are you looking for a Member’s contact information or an Office Code? You can now search for Members and Offices directly in Paragon using the new Membership menu in the Navigation Menu.
There are two types of reports you can choose to view:
Agent Roster: Displays results by Agent Name
Membership Roster: Displays results by Office, showing all matching agents within the office.
Search Criteria Screen
The search criteria screen is the same for both types of reports.
To view additional information about the Agent or Office, click on the link. A pop-up window opens, displaying the information.
Similar to the Agent Roster view, to view additional information about the Agent or Office, click on the link. A pop-up window opens, displaying the information (see page 2 for screenshots).
You can also use the Power Search to search for Members or Offices.
For the Member search, you can search by the first and last name, contact phone number and email addresses. To search by phone number, you must enter the full 10-digit number in an XXX-XXX-XXXX format only.
- Enter the member’s first and last name or just the last name in the Power Search.
- Click on an individual member name to view an Agent Roster pop-up window with the member contact information.
- Click on the Member heading to be redirected to the Agent Roster search criteria screen.
Search for an Office using the Office name or phone number. To search by phone number, you must enter the full 10-digit number in an XXX-XXX-XXXX format only.
- Enter the Office name in the Power Search. It displays the first 10 offices found alphabetically. Remember, the more you type, the more exact your results will be.
- Click on the Office heading to view all offices found. You will be re-directed to the Membership Roster search screen.
- Click on the Office name to view the specific office. You will be re-directed to the Membership Roster results screen.