The RAE Team working with the Member Services Committee’s Change Request Subcommittee, several new or updated fields and values will be in place on October 17th. Below is a list of changes. All changes apply to the Residential, Rural and Mobile class, unless noted.
Note with these changes, effective October 17, the MLS® Help Desk will only accept new Input Forms that have the following number on the bottom right of the form: RES-1023, RUR-1023, MOB-1023. The forms will be available October 11, 2023.
- Goods Included
- Wet Bar
- 9 ft. Basement Ceiling (Residential and Rural Only)
- Solar Equipment
- EV Charging Station(s)
- No Parking
- ‘Bedrooms Level’ Search Field
- A new search only Feature (Multi-select) field will be added to add in the search of bedroom locations.
- ‘Garden Suite Permit by Seller’ and ‘Garage Suite Permit by Seller’ (Residential and Rural Only)
- ‘GdnSuite Permit BySeller’ will be required if ‘Garden Suite’ is Yes.
- ‘GrgeSuite Permit BySeller’ will be required if ‘Garage Suite’ is Yes.
- Effective Year Built (Optional)
- Laundry Features (Optional)
- Rental Equipment (Optional)
Updated Fields Values
- ‘PetRestrict/Board Approv’ to ‘Pets Subject to Board Approv’ PSBA
- Programable Thermostat to Smart/Program. Thermostat
- ‘On Street’ and ‘Off Street’ Values
- Both values will be moved from the ‘Parking’ field to ‘Amenities/Features’ field
- This field is being changed from a single-select field to a multi-select field
- ‘Brick/Block/Stone’ is being split into individual values