Welcome to our brand-new public website and Member Portal! We are thrilled to introduce this exciting new platform. This new website and portal have been carefully crafted to provide you with seamless navigation and a wealth of valuable resources at your fingertips. We understand that easy access to information and effective communication are paramount, which is why we have designed this platform with your needs in mind.
Whether you're exploring our public website for the first time or delving into the Members-only side for exclusive content, we guarantee an exceptional user experience that will leave you informed and ready to do business.
Check out a list of frequently asked questions. We will continue to update this list as much as possible.
What's the new URL?
- The new URL for the public site and Member Portal is realtorsofedmonton.com.
What's my login information?
- Nothing has changed in regard to signing in from the previous Member Portal.
- When you select “Login” in the top right-hand corner, you will be directed to the main RAE sign-on page (see photo).
- Use your existing email and password to log in and authenticate your account.
- Once logged in, you’ll be directed to the main landing page of the Member Portal, with tons of exclusive RAE Member content.
How can I access my Member Profile/Dashboard?
- Once logged in, you can see a “My Account” button in the top-right corner with a drop-down menu.
- Use the arrow to view “My Dashboard”, “My Profile”, “My Organization” and “Finance”.These will be linked to your Member Profile on our Member Management System.
- Why the change?
- We wanted greater flexibility and functionality, while working to continually improve our members’ experience on the Member Portal.
Why are some parts the same between the public side of the site and the Members-only side?
- The intent behind combining the sites recognized that many of our communication efforts have an impact on both members and our public audiences and stakeholders, and the ability to communicate with prospective members could be more streamlined.
- We wanted to consolidate certain information that is available to both our RAE Members and the general public like our monthly statistic packages.
- This allows our team to only have to upload one source document for those accessing the public site or the Member Portal.
- Plus, there is still content and data on those pages that will only be available to RAE Members who are logged in to the site.
- Market Stats – all the stats you need, together in one convenient place!
- Search Function – this is now front and centre! Members can search for what they need using keywords.
- Notification Centre – similar to the Message of the Day on Paragon, this allows RAE to post important notifications or messages about upcoming deadlines.
- Industry Standards & Practice Section – all the important information you may need to know about protecting professionalism in the industry or dealing with member-to-member disputes.
- Forms & Resources – find useful forms and resources you may need in your day-to-day operations. Additional forms are also available on Paragon under ML Documents.
- “Get Support” - we’ve included direct access to our Knowledge Base categories to view helpful articles and FAQs (just like this one!).
Will there be a search function to help users find specific information?
- We’ve made sure to upgrade and enhance the search function on the Member Portal.
- The search function utilizes keywords when searching for content, which means you should be able to find what you’re looking for more easily.
What are the security measures in place to protect user data on the website?
- No user data will be stored on the Member Portal.
- Members may gain access to the portal through the regular login and multi-factor authentication process.
Will there be personalized content or dashboards for each member?
- There is no personalized content on this Member Portal.
- However, once logged in, Members can access their Member Profile on the member management system through the “My Account” drop-down menu in the top right corner.
Where can I send questions or feedback to?
- We know there will be a period of change and an adjustment period.
- We welcome your feedback and suggestions for possible features you’d like to see offered on the Member Portal.
- Feedback and questions can be sent to email@example.com.