Brokers with more than one branch office can now set up assume identity for any agent that works within any of their branches. This will allow assistants that work for more than one agent in more than one branch the ability to be granted permission from the Broker. This is to make it easier for the assistant to work for more agents in the brokerage.
NOTE: This can only be setup on Paragon Classic and by the broker.
1. As yourself, under Preferences, click User.
2. On the left-hand side, click Assume Identity.
3. Click on Selected User.
4. Select the agent you want to set up assume identity for and click Save. For example, if you want to allow Training Lauren to assume Training Shannon's account, you would select Training Shannon.
5. Click Add to add a new user.
6. Select the user you want to give permission to assume the agents identity and click Save. As in the example above, it would be Training Lauren.
Note, you can see who has permission to assume the selected users identity in the box. You can also remove permission from a user by selecting the user and clicking Delete.